AwoX unveils the first ever connected lightbulbs featuring MESH Technology at IFA 2016!
August 23, 2016
AwoX SmartLIGHT MESH: an eco-system of intelligent lighting now with increased coverage at home!
Our new range of connected lighting is packed with possibilities for consumers looking to purchase or change existing lightbulbs at home. MESH lightbulbs come with several features, including:
- Improved Bluetooth coverage
- MESH Network Security
- Better lightbulb group management
- Real time feedback for groups or individual lights
Available 4th quarter 2016, the SmartLIGHT MESH product range will begin with two models:
- An E27 lightbulb with G60 form, 806 Lm, 60 W equivalent (9W LED), 16 million colors and multi-white (warm to cold)
- An E27 lightbulb with G95 form, 1050 Lm, 75 W equivalent (13W LED), 16 million colors and multi-white (warm to cold)
AwoX (Euronext – FR0011800218 – AWOX), a pure play tech company specialized in Smart Home solutions, will be presenting at IFA Berlin 2016 its eco-system of intelligent lighting, and will reveal the AwoX SmartLIGHT MESH series: a new line of connected lightbulbs equipped with MESH Technology. Thank to this latest technological breakthrough, it is now possible to control as many smart lights as desired at home, from a farther distance, and all with the simplicity of Bluetooth.